Learning to Trust your Intuition - Listening to Source
Learning to Trust your Intuition - Listening to Source
In my book, I wrote that I was unsure that there was any way to distinguish our subconscious mind from Source Energy, or the Holy Spirit. I wrote that there was a fine line, if there was any distinction at all.
Last night I was listening to Delores Cannon’s Convoluted Universe, book 5. She’s known for putting people under hypnosis and talking to their subconscious minds often seeming to channel entities from Source, or Universal Consciousness. In book 4 the entity explains that anyone (e.g. Nostradamus) can be channeled because they all return to Universal Conscious; and in book 5 the entity explains that Subconscious, Universal Conscious, and the Holy Spirit are really just different names for the same energy.
I thought about that during my morning meditation. Then I realized it was Sunday and thought about how many people were in front of a pulpit allowing a man to tell them what God said is good for their lives, instead of just asking God - because God doesn’t need a mediator to speak to you. God is already there. That’s the meaning of omnipresent - everywhere at one time. God doesn’t need to be invited into your heart - God already lives there. And you don’t need a man in a fancy suit to tell you what God is saying, you just to “be still and know that [you are] god.” (Psalm 46:10)
Yes, you.
It’s already a part of who you are.
When my clients are trying to make a tough decision, I remind them of the 2 of wands. There is one wand higher than the other and your hand is already on it. You already know which direction to go. You just need to trust your gut and go that way.
If you’re used to listening to a pastor, government, your parents or spouse for direction listening to your gut may make you nervous at first, but practice makes perfect. (Pendulum dowsing is a great way to relearn hearing your inner voice again!)
I help people who have been separated from their intuition get back in touch with it. I won’t make your decisions for you, but I’ll gently guide you to make your own. You’ll get used to doing it and you’ll be standing on your own before you know it.
The decision to begin trusting yourself is really easy. Your hand is already on the wand, you just have to trust it and move forward.
Leave a comment and let me know what you think, or come join the discussion at:


Comments
Post a Comment